integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Happy Sunday, dear blog readers! (:

I'm heading down to Suntec Singapore (Level 3 Concourse) with 6V later to attend the NETWORKING TEA SESSION (for the scholarship and universities fair) ZOMG MOMG :D

hee hee this week has been filled with ups and downs, bumps and slides, but i enjoyed a large part of it, cus i got to spend alot of quality time with great people, and my lovely farmilie. (:

Got back abit of results (okay maybe most of it) and they aren't up to expectations at all ): I have to work very very hard from now on ((: Regina and I have this study group, ingeniously named LDMR (Library Dwelling, MONSTROUS results HAHAHAHA), and what we do is to mug every day after sch in the library till they shoo us out. (: Good eh! :D LDMR sessions have largely been successful, except the very last session when Lisyn and Meiting joined us! HAHA :D when those girls are around we'll end up talking and laughing and not doing any work hahaha! (:

mmmm i also went for the GIC Finance Day interview on Friday (: I think it went quite well and ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *prays for the best*

Went for seafood feast with farmilie ytd night at JUMBO (: walao the prawns are damn nice, kudos to my lovely sis, clay, who helps de-shell the prawns for me (hahahaha i don't know how to and am lazy to, peel prawns). I think I gorged like some swine, and ate ard 10-15 prawns, with many many other dishes. Sinful ayeee. Nvm! tmr got running with TONGZI, MOK, CORINA, BEE BEE and some other people I think! (:

wheeeeeeeeeeeee life is good despite the stress (:

just read pl's blog about me criticising him about competition haha (: I'm not saying it's baddddd or anything lah, i mean, competition is what makes the world go round, it's what powers the invisible hand and ensure capitalism's success, it's what drives the economy. It's just that, AREN'T YOU GUYS SICK OF COMPETING?! I for one, am, and sometimes, I just need to escape from it for awhile. I know it's technically impossible, but srsly, cut yourself some slack lah. Life is srsly not just about competing, spend some enerzee you expand on competition loving, or smiling, or feeling good about life ((((: how much competition you engage in, solely depends on urself (: hahahahah comparing and betting on marks is fun and all, but sometimes, just RELAX LAH. as long as you've tried ur best and can do better the next time round, isn't that all that matters?!

hahahaha okayyyyyyyy i shall go eat now! :D